Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello, It's Me...Again


I know, I know.

I haven’t written in three weeks. Or maybe more.

I’ve fallen in love.

I’ve fallen in love with Young Living Essential Oils.

And we’ve been making Sleepy Salve, with Young Living Essential Oils.

I posted about it here.

And it has resulted in a lot of people becoming Young Living members along with me. They are interested in their health, and that of their families.

It’s been crazy around here, but crazy good.  I love it.

Here's a simple graphic I made about the Young Living Thieves Cleaner.  It's amazing.



So back to the craziness of MiVidaLoca.  Of course, it’s never boring, anyway.  But you knew that already!

But I’ve got stories to tell you, so stay tuned.  Funny ones.  As usual.

I promise.



1 comment:

  1. Promises, promises. From a "well oiled" Janie. Never a dull moment in the oil patch — either of them, actully.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!