Thursday, July 27, 2017

Unsubscribe. I Will Unsubscribe. But Long Live the Unicorn.



I keep getting added to all these Facebook groups.

Art by whomever.

Wine by whomever.

Diapers by whomever, honestly.

Why can't I be added to a Bunko group?  Sheesh, people!

I have Facebook classes. I add you if you're already a part of my organization, and if I'm having a training.  You don't have to attend.  It's that simple.

Tonight, I was checking my notifications, and I saw a notification for something crazy.

Lips of a Unicorn.  Whattttt?

Here’s the photo.



Now, y’all know I love purple.

And these colors are pretty.  Just not on my lips.  Actually, I’m not sure they’d be pretty on anyone’s lips!

And…I do not know this lady.  I’ve never met her.  I don’t wear Lipsense, and my guess she’s a Lipsense distributor.

Heck.  I don’t even know how she knows me!

How does this stuff even happen?

Control.

Alt.

Delete.

Or, easier than that.


Just plain ol’ “Unfollow”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!