Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Randomnocity (is that a word?)

See this?



I was flipping through my iPhoto storage, and found these shots I took, in one day.  And I thought, “What the heck?”  And then, I realized…

Though you may not be able to, I can look at them and tell you exactly what was going down on that day.

Without looking, I can tell you it was a Monday.

How?

Photo #1 is research I was doing for my chiropractor, whose daughter raises show lambs.  They were searching for a natural alternative for ringworm, a parasite to which lambs are susceptible.

Photo #2, #3, and #4 are screen shots taken of the breakfast menu at Smiling Moose.  I deliver Smiling Moose breakfast to one of my customers every Monday.

Photo #5 is a screen shot of a text between a customer and myself, concerning the Hendrix Experience concert we'd gone to the weekend before.  It made me laugh, so I thought I'd capture it for posterity.

Photo #6 is a shot of a cool little marketing attachment for your iPhone.  I have one, and I use it daily to store business cards.  It beats carrying a purse into a customer’s office.

And that’s just  photos taken before 11 a.m.

Yup.  I am an iPhone addict.  And I use almost every tool it offers.

Could you describe one day of your random photos? 

Try it!  It’s pretty entertaining!

It also makes for passable blog fodder.

Happy Tuesday,  Faithful Reader!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!