Monday, October 27, 2014

Mother and Daughter

Saturday, at the API Team Roping, I ran into a young friend with her newborn daughter.  She was watching her husband, her daddy and her uncle rope.  This mommy and daughter were beautiful together. They were surrounded by both sets of grandparents, and an aunt and uncle. (The family that ropes together stays together!)



I’ve known this young lady and her family for years.  I’ve watched she and her sister grow up and mature to be beautiful, responsible adults. I know their parents are so proud of both of these girlies, and this new little one has captured all their hearts.


I was asked to have my camera with me yesterday to take winner photos, and snagged a couple of shots.  When I uploaded these images last night, my heart swelled again to see the love this young mother has for her beautiful daughter. I thought you'd be blessed to see the love, as well.  



I am so very thankful that the Lord has given me eyes to see, and the talent to capture what I see. 

Matthew 13:16  “But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear.



2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!!! What a gift all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hosting "Cyber Monday" again this year over at SCOPE-TECH. Just post something, anything, on Monday, December 1, and then post a link over on my blog.

    Last year was a great way to reconnect with bloggers that had started to fade away.

    Won't you play along?

    If your blog is dead, but you want to just send me a blurb, I'll post it on Scope-Tech.

    Scope

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!