Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello, World!

Yikes!  RobBear let me know I’d been a little lax in posting...but we’ve been superduperbusy.  (I know, that’s not a compound word...or adjective...or adverb.)

I can't remember everything, so I'm going to take you on a little photographic journey of the last month…because even if I've not been writing, my camera stays locked and loaded!

I took baby bump pix for friends, who have each subsequently birthed their beautiful babies. We worked.  We had guests for dinner.  We cooked out.  We entertained. We worked. We had a birthday party for ThatManILove.  We traveled. We worked. Bailey the Wonderpup came to visit during Spring Break.  Our friend Tinlee brought her two baby cocker spaniels to see us, along with our friend Raegan.  We worked. Our friend Jenaya cooked birthday dinner for ThatManILove, and everybody came over. Our friend Becky from Pennsylvania came to stay a week with us, while she worked in Midland.  We miss her already.  Our friend Raegan kept us laughing.

My trainer, V'Lesha…at 8.75 months pregnant.  She and her husband had a beautiful little baby girl.
My friends, Jeremy and Jannah.  They had a big little boy, so gorgeous!


Me, and my friend, Becky, from Pennsylvania.  She stayed with us for a week…we miss her already!

Bailey the Wonderpup came back to visit us over spring break.  We love her!
Our friend, Jenaya, who came over to cook for ThatManILove's birthday!  Fun stuff!

Our new friends, Ruthie and Rixie…cocker spaniel pups belonging to Tinlee.


I call this one "Blonde, Redefined."

ThatManILove and one of our good friends, Doug.  Love these guys.
Beautiful Tinlee, owner of Ruthie and Rixie

My friend, Raegan…she makes us laugh all the time!


We've had a busy 30 days, including one trip to Lake Granbury just to sit and look at the water, and a trip to Dallas this past weekend, just to be alone and enjoy each other.

Healing takes time…and love…and friends.

Thanks for your patience…I've missed you, each and every one!


9 comments:

  1. Great pictures. You have been busy. But welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Coffey! It's good to be back…I've missed everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a rush of a month! but there's a lot of good smiles in there. and good fur-pups, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm exhausted just reading all the things you've been doing. I'm not surprised that you've not had much time for blogging.

    It's great to see all the People and Dogs who have been at your house. Quite the crew you had on hand.

    And I am glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.: One slight correction. Bear wasn't talking about you being lax; Bear was worried about you — like you might have been sick, or something. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems you have been busy girly... I like the last part though... good you and your honeyman had some each other time :O)... I am all about enjoying my honeyman, tee hee ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy you. Nice to see you back, though. Thanks, Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking in on you after all the storms in Texas..hope you and yours are safe..suppose you are working:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Janie Girl! Fun post. I love when people put up lots of pics. Especially puppy pics. I have a cocker. She is 12 years old and her name is Lady (like Lady and the Tramp). She's a super sweetie. Your new friends are SO SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!