Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mickey May Have To Have Plastic Surgery...



We have had a casualty por La Casa de Crazy…

Yup.

Mickey Mouse has lost an appendage.

Well, three, to be exact.




See, the Wonderdogs think everything toy…is theirs.

Be it stuffed, plastic, Disney, or otherwise.

Yup, it’s a war of the territories.   Between the baby grands and the Wonderdogs.  Except the baby grands don't even know it's happening.  The dogs love everything these kiddos do.  

They love these munchkins.  Want to be around them 24/7.

Add baby smell to anything the kids have touched?  Oh, the dogs love that...even more so.  Legos? Sippy cups?  Anything.

Talking about baby smells?

The Wonderdogs love love love dirty diapers.

But I digress.

No, I divert.  Because I’m not even gonna go there.

But you get my drift.

Yeah.

Enough said.


It’s never boring around here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!