Thursday, June 12, 2014

They're Gonna Live - All Three of Them

After a couple of rough days and nights, and vet visits,  Zack the Wonderdog is way better.

Unfortunately, Zanna followed suit and had exactly the same symptoms.  Fortunately, we had her at the vet a day earlier and on treatment, so her symptoms haven't been as rough as those of Zack.  Plus, she's younger.

I found out she was sick in the early morning hours, as I readied myself for work.  She was curled up under the covers, and I was traversing the house in the dark when I slid upon the evidence on the rug in the living room.  Ugh.

The second time, in the dark hallway, an hour later, I had to be rescued by ThatManILove at 6 a.m.  Yes, the same ThatManILove that took his darn.sweet.time.getting.to.me.with.wet.wipes. 
You know, because he was overcome by such a bad case of the giggles and snorts.

He got there in the nick of time.  I was seriously considering running for my shotgun, stinky feet and all.

GRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSS.

1 comment:

  1. I had to come back to make sure he was okay, and now two more? And yet, they don't know what it was. Glad it wasn't anything worse.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!