Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Bracelet Here, A Bracelet There, Everywhere A Bracelet, Bracelet

See these?


 These beautiful bracelets?

Well, some of them are some old ones I’ve gathered up.

One, the big silver one, is an original bracelet, created by a Greek artisan, on the isle of Santorini.  I loved that jewelry store.  We purchased three pieces there, and this is one of my favorites.

But some of those bracelets, like the purple one and the black ones?  Those are the original creations of RubyJames by Lauren Wall.

She’s amazing.  She auctions her bracelets off every Sunday night at 8:15 p.m. CST on Facebook.  

I love them.  Each and every one.

But they’re all super hard to wear when I’m typing on my computer.

So, I take them off.

My friends, who work with me on special projects (and I have a lot of special projects, and you know who you are) tease me unmercifully about my bracelet stash.

The stash I carry around in…

  •    My vehicle.
  •    My purse.
  •    Or leave on my desk.
  •    My coffee table.
  •    Lord forbid I hang them up on my jewelry organizer.

Those same friends tell me I wear them just to play with them.

They're probably right. Yeah.  I know.  I’m really bad.

But, I DO love my Ruby James bracelets!

Aren’t they gorgeous?

Love love love love them.


Oh, well.  If they’re talking about me, they’re giving someone else a break, right?


1 comment:

  1. I've always loved jewelry, like I love hats: on other people. I've tried wearing mine, and my husband loves to buy me jewelry, but I always feel like something's fighting me and I end up removing necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and my caps. But as usually happens, you've made me want to gather mine together and, at least, try one again.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!