Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Funnnnnn....

While I was in the H-town, Jenaya and I went and test drove a new Toyota.

Just cause...it's that time again.

Well, sometime in the near future.

And this Toyota dealership?  Had all sorts of cars on the showroom floor.  Except none of them were Toyotas.

And one of them?

Was...a Bentley.


Yeah.

It looked like this.  Had less than 1,000 miles on it.















I texted it to ThatManILove. Told him I wanted to drive it in the Oilfield.  


Jenaya showed it off like Vanna on Wheel of Fortune.  Well, except she was on the phone.












And then?

We saw the price tag.

Had a heart attack.


























Stepped away. From.The. Vehicle.

Giggling, of course, like a couple of schoolgirls.

Yeah.  So not gonna drive that car in the Oilpatch.  

Or, anywhere, for that matter.

It's never boring around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!