You ready for that?
- Worked. New job. Busy busy busy.
- Attended an industry conference in San Antonio. Then drove back home in such intense rain, my phone alerted three times with flash flood warnings. That was a first!
- Tried to attend a wedding in the Hill Country, but ThatManILove’s work got in the way.
- So, I attended my niece’s baby shower.
- And fell in love with the baby’s name: Jamesley. Isn’t that a cool name for a little girlie girl?
- ThatManILove and I went to the movie “The Family”. And laughed so hard. Don't believe the bad reviews. It was good.
- And I heard the F word a million times. Not good when you’re trying hard to give up cursing in all forms. But funny, the way they used it in the movie, to convey a ton of different emotions. I totally got it. But I’m trying to totally lose it...the inspiration, AND the cursing.
- I cleaned out my closet. One of them, anyway. And three boxes are headed to friends houses, via fedex ground. Because that’s how we rock.
- And....oh yeah....we spent most of Sunday night at the Emergency Vet Clinic, getting Zack The Wonderdog’s side sewn back up. He got a little excited during hunting practice yesterday and tried to go through a barbed-wire fence. He’s doing well, though.