Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Catching Up A Bit...

You know, I started out this year with a bang.

Writing every day.

Or almost.

And somehow, I’ve gone almost a month without posting.

So, I’m going to change that.

I’m going to try to go back to every day posting.  Journaling.  It might get a little wordy.
You ready for that?

Thanks for hanging in there, during my ups and downs, and being faithful to read.

I’ll do a quickie catch up.

In the past week...

I have...

  1. Worked. New job. Busy busy busy.
  2. Attended an industry conference in San Antonio. Then drove back home in such intense rain, my phone alerted three times with flash flood warnings.  That was a first!
  3. Tried to attend a wedding in the Hill Country, but ThatManILove’s work got in the way.
  4. So, I attended my niece’s baby shower.
  5. And fell in love with the baby’s name:  Jamesley.  Isn’t that a cool name for a little girlie girl?
  6. ThatManILove and I went to the movie “The Family”.  And laughed so hard.  Don't believe the bad reviews. It was good.
  7. And I heard the F word a million times.  Not good when you’re trying hard to give up cursing in all forms.  But funny, the way they used it in the movie, to convey a ton of different emotions.  I totally got it.  But I’m trying to totally lose it...the inspiration, AND the cursing.
  8. I cleaned out my closet.  One of them, anyway.  And three boxes are headed to friends houses, via fedex ground.  Because that’s how we rock.
  9. And....oh yeah....we spent most of Sunday night at the Emergency Vet Clinic, getting Zack The Wonderdog’s side sewn back up.  He got a little excited during hunting practice yesterday and tried to go through a barbed-wire fence.  He’s doing well, though.

All is good.  It’s a new week.  And it promises, already, to be a wild one.

I’ll keep you informed.  I should have plenty of fodder.

Because, you know, it’s never boring around here.



1 comment:

  1. Well, if it's not boring I hope it calms down once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!