Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Essential Oils and All That...by the (Wannabe) Local Midland Expert

So...I’ve dived into the world of Essential Oils since I last saw you.

I’ve joined the thousands, nay, millions who love essential oils and have become instant experts on everything oils.

Disclaimer:  I am no expert.  But since I post on Facebook about the oils and my success with them, that makes me an expert.  Or everyone thinks so. I get a million questions.  Which I then have to turn around and research, because Florence Nightingale that I am, I will not leave one person hanging (or that's what ThatManILove says).  Which makes me an expert.  Or, at the very least, one humble research assistant. But I digress.

Here's the real deal:  I Know Absolutely Nothing.  But I'm Learning.


ThatManILove?  He LOVES the essential oils.

The Wonderdogs?  They LOVE the essential oils.  Zanna, especially.  I get out any oil, she’s right by my side.  You can see her INHALING.  EXHALING.  If she can rub up against anything with essential oil on it (especially lavender), she’s on it.  Loves it.  And then, she tries to rub it off her nose.  She is hilarious.  This essential oil trek has been worth it just to watch my little fragrance ho-dog get down.

So, if you’re ever walking around Midland, and you see this little liver-on-white spotted 4 legged being streak by you, running happy circles, leaping and jumping, followed by a stream of essential oil fragrance?  You have been Zanna-fied.

She has found her reason for being.  She just thought that Wondernose with which God gifted her was specifically for hunting birds.   

Not so.

It’s all about essential oils.

Zack, on the other hand, uses essential oils as yet another reason to take a nap.

It’s never boring around here.

But it dang sure smells goooooooooood.

Speaking of which, here's a song about Essential Oils (The EO Song).  (Otherwise known as Bastille's "Pompeii".)  Great song!  Go listen!


4 comments:

  1. are my comments coming through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay I see the approval now...never mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you find them out in the essential oil fields?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different kind of oil for you. I am skeptical and we don't like fragrance as it gives us a headache. Is there an oil for that?:):)

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!