Friday, March 14, 2014

ZZZZZZZZZ Yummy Essential Oil Dream Salve by Rebecca at Camp Wander and One Good Thing By Jillee

So, I’ve been making this essential oil Dream Salve.

It’s amazing.

It works.

I first was introduced to Dream Salve by the good peep Rebecca at Camp Wander.  I bought some.  Fell in love.

Her sister, who writes the blog “One Good Thing by Jillee”, posted the recipe for Dream Salve on her blog.

And one day, I decided to make it.

Loved it so much I made the mistake of talking about it on Facebook.

And ended up giving away every jar I made, but one, which is for my personal use, by golly!  I will SHOOT you if you try to take it.

So last Saturday, I made more Dream Salve.  Got smarter.  Made it in smaller jars so when my friends wanted some, it wasn’t such a hit to the old storage bin or my pocketbook. 

Here's the link to the Dream Blend Essential Oil by SparkNaturals.  Yes, I cheated.  I used this instead of mixing my own blend.  But hey, it was my first time and it will not be my last.

We love it. It’s automatically relaxing, due to of all the good essential oils in it. You put the salve on the soles of your feet, then put on socks.  Then sleep like a baby, baby.

Thanks, Rebecca and Jillee.  Y'all rock.  And...


This household is officially addicted.  It’s all your fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!