Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It Was 80° Yesterday

This weather app messed me up.

In my defense, I will say we have had unseasonably weird weather lately.

One day, it will be 80°.

The next, 14°.

So, when I checked the weather yesterday, I wasn’t surprised to see 12°.  And I don't mind the cool weather.  It's not ever gonna stay around long here - and I am hormonal, people.  Give me 57-67° and I am happy, happy, happy.

As you might guess, I was surprised when I went outside, in my heavy turtleneck sweater, leggings, and boots, to find that it wasn’t really cold at all.

Yup.  It was around 44°.

Chalk this one up to walking down the trail of Mi Vida Loca - the Travel Version.

I had looked at Minot weather.


Instead of Midland.

Needless to say, I turned around and changed clothes.


It’s never boring around here.



2 comments:

  1. Why not Minot? Freezin' is the reason.

    Been there. Flown out of Minot once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey; when you're hot, you're hot! Don't waste the opportunity on crummy weather.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!