Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nasty Dishes - Not For This Girl

I get daily posts from Camp Wander and One Good Thing by Jillee.

I love their posts.  They are good writers, super informative, and always have great advice on how to run your daily life in a more healthful way.

Healthful might have been my key.

Yesterday, the Jillee post was about cauliflower rice.

Yeah.

C.a.u.l.i.f.l.o.w.e.r.

It is not a flower.  Not what I consider a flower, anyway. 

Ugh.

I know, you probably LOVE cauliflower.

I, however, think it is the nastiest stuff ever made.

Well, next to sour kraut.

Those two things will never find it to my table via my hand.

I can promise you that.

I know.


I’m weird.

The crazy thing is, it looks pretty good.  




In the picture.


1 comment:

  1. No sauerkraut? Then how do you have a Reuben? Or a good Sheboygan Bratwurst with a nice brown mustard?

    As for cauliflower, we eat it 2 or 3 times a week. I want to "rice" it, and try it as a mashed potato replacement.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!