Thursday, March 27, 2014

Out of Season, Out of Time


I ran into TJ Maxx yesterday to see what fares they had to offer.

I hardly ever go physically shopping, I’m an online shopper, mostly.  But, I had snagged this awesome rug there, and wanted another for the next remodel room in progress.

I found one, too!  But I didn’t buy it - I want ThatManILove to look at it.

I did snag some cute tops.

But the killer?  I was in the checkout, and looked up and saw this, this, vile thing.

This, people, is not.even.right.

Ribbon candy is for Christmas.  That way you only have to tie your hands down one season a year, so you won’t reach for it.

Ribbon candy is probably my favorite candy ever.

I bet I’ve not had any ribbon candy in years.  This candy was beautiful, y’all.  I can’t even tell you the craving it flung upon me.

You’ll be glad to know I didn’t buy it...but I dang sure wanted it.  It was even in beautiful Easter-y colors.



Impulse buying at it’s finest...whoever figured out how to put this stuff at the checkout counter is a freaking genius.  

And I hate them.


1 comment:

  1. You poor dear. All that candy. Just waiting there for you!

    Condolences.

    Blessings and Bear hugs, too!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!