Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Requisite "Oh. Hello. I'm Back Blogging Again. Hope You're Still Here!" Post

Wow.  It’s been a while since I’ve written.  I started 2013 off with such a bang, writing almost every other day day.  Well, 173 days of 365.  Not quite a 50% ratio, but pretty good for me.

And then, come January 2014, I cratered.

I got really busy at work.

Things happened.

But lately,  stuff has been bubbling up again.  Mostly funny.  And You.Know.What.That.Means.

I think I feel the urge to take pen to paper.  Well, not literally, but you know.

The 4-5 a.m. clicking of fingers on the keyboard.  Or as ThatManILove says, he’ll be waking up to the light blue glare of the Mac.

Again.

I really think he likes it when I write.  He says I’m happier when I get it all out there, even though he hates being blog fodder.

He’s not, really.  Blog fodder, I mean. Well, not most of the time, anyway.


Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. My job has been slaying me recently, too. I'm trying to get back into the swing, too.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!