Welcome to Random 5 Friday --
where you share 5 random facts about you, your day, your week, your pets, your kids, whatever!
Here are mine:
- I am doubly blessed with cowlicks in my hair. One front, one aft. And when I say blessed, I mean it facetiously.
- I hate politics. I hate personal politics more. Work politics? Where’s my shotgun?
- I love pearls. My current pearl favorite are the Honora freshwater pearls. Love, love.
- In the past 30 days, it’s a toss-up which of us have spent more time boarded away from the house - myself, or my dogs.
- If you asked me to pick my top 50 songs, I could do it. Quickly. I love music.
My friend Nancy at A Rural Journal inspired me to do this post.
Go visit her. Her pictures of ranch life are no less than amazing.
And should you wonder, when you get over there, that's a pheasant in that tree.
Zack and Zanna were very very interested and told me they want to go visit Nancy. Right now.