Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Highest Potential Academy - Scottsdale, Arizona

This past weekend found us attending Marcella Vonn Harting’s Highest Potential Academy.

I have never been so stretched in my life.  And people, I have attended so many trainings and workshops in my profession, it would blow your mind.

If you ever get the chance to attend this convention, no matter your profession or chosen vocation, go.

The speakers were stellar.  Of course, they were gathered together by one of the best of the best, Marcella Vonn Harting, so why wouldn’t that be the case?  She is simply amazing.  Her integrity and diligence in her field is beyond compare.

The topics just…well, I guess the best way to say it is -  my tent posts were stretched.  I think I’ll be digesting all this for a while. 

I love learning.  I’m a curious soul.

I went to the training this weekend for keys to build business, and came away with keys for personal development, which will most likely translate to building in all facets of my life.

So, if you get a chance to attend this seminar, go.

Plan for it.

It is so worth it.

You are worth it.


You are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!