Monday, August 15, 2016

Cheeeeeken....Is For The Dogs


I boiled some chicken breasts today.

Not for us, but for the dogs.

Not really to eat, like for food, but for training.

That's how our trainer does it.  For reals.  And she's really good at what she does.  So, I like to continue what training she does, and implement her methods in the house after she's gone.  It works most of the time.

And Dex...will do anything for chicken.




So, I fix 2-3 breasts at a time, chop them up pretty fine, then freeze them.  Awesomeness.

One of her clients didn't like the trainer giving her dog chicken.  She thought her dog would get used to table food and not eat his dog food.

Our trainer had to remind her client that she wasn't feeding her dog chicken from the table, rather, she was using it to train, as a reward.

People.  They crack me up.

It's never boring around here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!