Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...good!

When you read this, I’ll be heading to the airport once again.

I’m not going to eat for the next 36 hours.

Yup, it’s that time again.  Time for the National American Association of Drilling Engineers Fin Fur Feather Food Fest in Humble, Texas.

If you’ve not been, and you’re in proximity, go.

You can get your tickets here.

And I’m planning ahead, and abstaining from eating until Thursday evening.

It’s going to be gooooood, people.

Every single dish will have wild game as the base ingredient.

And people, these oilfield chefs are the bomb.com.

They can fling a burn on some food, I’m telling you.

And of course, in every oilfield, there are plenty of Cajuns throwing their special twist in to the mix.

It always, ALWAYS makes for awesome fare.


Come join me!

1 comment:

  1. Don't overdo it, Janie! We don't want to hear sob stories later.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!