Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Sunday morning.

Back door, slightly ajar for easy dog entrance and exit.

The air is crisp and cool.

I’m in my pajamas, on the couch, covered up in a furry blanket.

Zanna the Wonderdog is curled up beside me...almost 100% under the blanket, and vying for even more coverage.

I see:  the morning light, filtering in through the door and the windows.  Fall light.  Beautiful. 

I hear: Zack the Wonderdog padding across the tile, through the house; ThatManILove softly snuffling in his sleep; the windchimes outside, sounding the rhythms of the breeze.

I feel: peace, comfort, and love.  I’m so glad to be home today. Glad to be a daughter of the King of Kings.

I love Sunday morning.  I wish it would last forever.




2 comments:

  1. I love Sunday mornings for the same reasons you do--I just wish I knew what time it was! :-)

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!