Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What The Heck Time Is It?

Time change messes me up a bit.

I wake up, I think it’s 6 a.m. or so, and if I’m in the Northeast, it’s (duh) an hour earlier.

It should be a simple calculation for me, but it's not.  I might have to change the clock on my Mac just to acclimate.

Why is it such a big deal?  It shouldn't matter.

But...

I’m wide awake at night here, but when I'm at home, I start settling down around 8:30 p.m.

Last night, I finally went to sleep at midnight.  (That would be 11 p.m., to you.)

And then, my hosts came in from a hunting trip.  I’m upstairs, I heard their garage door open, and up I hopped to say hi to them.  Which kept me up, oh, another 30 minutes or so.

And then, when I got back in the bed, my mind was whirling again.

Ugh.  I gotta get better at this…what if I start to travel internationally?  


Going to be a fun day today, but dang…I might need a nap!


2 comments:

  1. I get a rough kick of the same deal when I fly out to Seattle twice a year. It's 2 hours, and for at least one of the trips, I usually get in at 10:00 pm or so, and then get to the house around 11:00 or 11:30. And then there's the quick chat, as my internal clock ticks to 1:30 am and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you need a nap, take one. In a timely manner.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!