Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cheeeeeeese - Grilled, That Is!

A week ago found me in Houston, dining with a customer for lunch.

It was kind of a drizzly day, and we went to Morton's via the underground downtown tunnel.

(That is a cool thing, by the way - that tunnel that runs through downtown Houston!)

We arrived at the restaurant, saw this Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Soup on the menu, and ordered it.

I about fell out of the chair when this arrived.





Freaking huge.

And this is what it looked like from the side.













So much for a simple snack-y lunch.  This was enough to feed an army.


And this is what it looked like from the other side.


Okay, I'm lying about that.

Needless to say, I was in a carb coma the entire flight home.


1 comment:

  1. Texas sized...looks good. I'm a lover of good carrot cake.

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!