Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, Baby!!

Today is going to be a busy day.

Workout, new gym, new trainer, 5:00 a.m.
Come home, get ready for work, and run by the OilPatch Kids Golf Tournament, where my company is a featured “cooker”...oh, yeah, baby, Baker Hughes pork chops.  Our guys are renown for those babies!  Lots of customers will be playing golf today and tomorrow, it will be fun to see everyone.
And then, at 11:20 a.m., I have to be in West Odessa to get my fingerprints taken for my concealed handgun permit.  (I missed my appointment in Midland - bummer!)
I still have work to do, after that.
But, it’s Friday - and who knows what the weekend will bring?
Hey, Friday?  Bring it.


5 comments:

  1. You're such a girly badass... LOL Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5am that's crazy dedication.

    Gun permit - Texas
    Don't you love stereotypes.
    this coming from a Scotsman in midst of a refill

    have a good weekend and aim for the center cavity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smiles...well its tuesday now...but i am looking forward to the weekend...concealed permit...nice...

    ReplyDelete

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!