Monday, February 25, 2013

Reminder


Ahhhh.

I came back up to the office Friday night to get ready for our National AADE Tech Conference, and found this note from my friend/coworker.

We had both been working hard all day, at our jobs, and for this AADE conference.

And this note from sweet, beautiful Rae? Stuck on my computer monitor?

Made.
My.
Freakingly.
Wonderful.
Day.
Even.
More.
Wonderful.
In eight words.

Plus?  It made me smile.

Because, you know, young Raegan is so right.

We are too blessed to be stressed.

Take this note to heart, peeps.  I’m going to do the same.

We have a life to life.  And we should live it to the fullest!

Because, we are...



And Raegan?  I love you, girlfriend.  You are one of the reasons I do what I do...

3 comments:

You know you have SOMETHING to say, so spit it out! I love comments!