Now that you've perused that finely worded email, this is what I'd like to reply back to them. I won't, but I WANT to…and badly.
Dear Mark at Perfect Impact Signs.com
- Do you think I can’t see your email address? And that it has zero to do with any insurance?
- A sure sign of a scam/spam/phish is misspelled words. You get an A+ on misspelling, dude.
- Your grammar sucks.
- I wouldn’t click on that link if my life depended on it.
- Let’s see. $3 a week X 52 weeks is $156. Do you really think you can insure one of my vehicles for that, per year? Much less 4 vehicles? Yeah. That’s what I thought.
- Why don’t you go get a real job, you dork?